Masushieru

11 noviembre 2006




And I find me here with the remainders that remain of my, the best part you carried it you you and I look at to my around alone I see strange faces, no longer I feel pain, because I do not have soul, I refuse to see that I have lost you, alone tears they remain me and this eternal solitude that tears me, wanted to feel you for a second but all is very strange where goes the heart when dies? It has gone with you? then because me do not you return it and better even because do not come you with me here beside me and we fall in a hammock reserve guard and give me your heat, already they have passed a time and even I expect you because do not come to seek me? Yes that they see to seek me and we will go where want, to that place where we pass so many and so many afternoons, because no longer I listen your voice? Where has gone. ...i need an I breathe. ......three years since not these with me, three years. .......November 2003

0 comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Suscribirse a Enviar comentarios [Atom]

<< Inicio